Introducing your 2020 Board of Management
- Paul Kelly – Chair. Paul has been associated with the Food Council and Food Festival for many years. He brings a wealth of finance experience in the horticulture and pastoral industries.
- Chris Higham – Vice Chair. Chris and her husband operate Meedo Station. Chris has been very active in value adding the station goat harvest through her business Homestead Hampers
- Kate Allen – Secretary. Kate is the immediate past Chair and the Council recognize and thank her for the commitment and passion shown during her term. Kate has extensive small business experience
- Joyce Babun – Joyce is a very experienced horticulture operator and manager of the Loveapple Group in Carnarvon
- Valerie Shrubb – Val is an ex-offico member and works for Gascoyne Development Commission
- Nic Cuthbert – Nic is the manager of Carnarvon Growers Association
- Doriana Mangili – Doriana is the manager of Sweeter Banana Co-operative Inc
- Peter Cooke – Peter is a consultant in the agri space through his business Agknowledge, which has been working in the Gascoyne since 2008 across many businesses and industries.
- Phil Bruce – Phil is a former senior officer in WA Fisheries and former CEO Shark Bay Trawl Association.